leaf-user

Re: [leaf-user] how to reprogram diskonchip modules Ralph Green Mon May 18 07:00:53 2009

Howdy,
  No, that won't work at all.  Picture the two female connectors with
you looking at both of them.  The pins on them are numbered as follows:

  1 3 5 7 ... 41 43
  2 4 6 8 ... 42 44

 Now, rotate one of them around 180 degrees to plug them into each other
with a set of the male pin headers.  You would be connecting pin 1 on
the first to pin 43 on the second, and pin 2 on the first to pin 44 on
the second.  The signals would all be in the wrong places.  For example,
you would be connecting the data 7 pin on the first to the power supply
for the logic board on the second.
Points for trying, though.
Have a good day,
Ralph