linux-cluster

RE: [Linux-cluster] using lacie ethernet disk raid as shared storage Jeff Sturm Thu Jun 25 07:01:05 2009

Or if you still want the redundancy of RHCS and go the DRBD route, you can
always use the shared device for backups.  (That's the ONLY thing I use NFS for
these days.)

As a plus, you won't have to tell your customer he can't use his NAS appliance
:)

Jeff