logwatch

Re: [Logwatch] Config settings for number of connections ? [ SOLVED ] Matthew Kettlewell Tue Nov 25 10:00:20 2008

Matthew Kettlewell wrote:
> Mike Tremaine wrote:
>
>> Is this from the "Secure" service? Or what I don't recognize it. Which
>> SMTP server are you running? Depending on which service this report it
>> showing up in there is probably a way to filter it down. If it is in the
>> secure you can either have ignore completely or stick a floor on it look
>> in the ~/default.conf/services/secure.conf file there is an ignore line
>> and a comment out example of a floor.
>>
>> # Use secure_[servicename] to add a floor to the output
>> #Example this limits the output to only pop3 connects greater then 500
>> #$secure_pop3 = 500
>>

>> If this is another service let me know which and I'll try and answer that.
>>
>> -Mike

I found the answer -
in /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/services/secure.conf
I added the line $secure_smtp 100 and it solved my problem.

Thanks

Matthew Kettlewell
http://www.Kettlewell.net

Follow me: