mac-games-dev

Re: iPhone and OpenAL Bruce Morrison Thu Jun 18 09:01:01 2009

That's the exact bug message I had.

I could run Days of Thunder in the Sim (with audio oddly) but Top Gun would just lock the Sim up (no Audio). Which was very odd as they are based on the same engine we made.

I just found the DiviX plugin or library on the machine nuked it and rebooted. And the Sim was back up. Then gave up ever using QuickTime to watch an AVI.

I think the DivX plugin is in the QuickTime folder in the Library. Just can't remember if it's in User space or systemwide.

Freeverse, Inc
Senior Producer
Bruce Morrison
Mobile: 212-203-8159