mac-opengl

Re: Point Sprites & glsl (Again!!!) Richard S. Wright Jr. Thu Jul 24 10:00:59 2008

It was too late last night to be posting on-line... I'm sorry, I recall now, gl_PointSize has been largely fixed... it still does not work under any circumstances on the ATI 2400/2600 series cards. I also sent Chris Bently a small test case.

Richard