mahogany-users

Re: [M-User] cannot see attachment Vadim Zeitlin Thu Aug 07 19:00:27 2008

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:03:01 -0400 Alan G Isaac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AGI> I just sent a past M.exe to myself using Mahogany on one
AGI> machine, and when I look at it (no matter which viewer) in
AGI> my IMAP account I cannot see the attachment.  If I look at
AGI> the raw message (ctrl-z), I can tell the attachment is
AGI> there.  It has MIME header

AGI> If I look at the MIME sturcture (shift-ctrl-z),
AGI> it says it is Mulipart-Mixed by shows only the plain text
AGI> part (of 0 bytes).

 Looks like your IMAP server is misparsing the message for some reason...
(when using IMAP it's the server responsibility to break the message in
MIME parts). Could you please enable debug logging and see what does it
say?

 You could also bounce the message to me so that I could check if there is
anything wrong with it.

 Thanks,
VZ