marathon-testing

[marathon-testing] Re: Enter Key from Keyboard is not recorded in Marathon skd Tue May 12 11:01:23 2009

Use the "keystroke" command, e.g.,

select('NTextField9', 'NewTest, NewTest')
keystroke('NTextField9', 'Enter')

If you have the Marathon source code, you can see all of the commands
that are available in src\libpy\marathon\playback.py.