mauiusers

Re: [Mauiusers] Guaranteed nodes for a queue that can be used when free nodes are available. Ling C. Ho Wed Jun 03 09:00:25 2009

Thank you for the suggestion using preemption. I managed to get it to work.

However, the "CANCEL" preemption type is not implemented in 3.2.6 although it
is mentioned in the
user guide:
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/8.4preemption.shtml (Table
8.4.2.4)

Does any one know if this is in later versions?

Thanks,
ling