mauiusers

Re: [Mauiusers] user priority Bill Wichser Wed Jun 24 07:00:56 2009

Probably the easiest way to do this would be to create another
queue/CLASS and assign a higher priority to it.

CLASSCFG[fast]     PRIORITY=4000

The user would submit jobs to the "regular" queue as normal but when a
faster turnaround is needed, an explicit
#PBS -q fast
in the job script would get them a higher priority.  You'll need to make
sure of this with "diagnose -p" or a "showq -i" to make sure that your
numbers are correct and performing the correct functions.

Bill