mauiusers

Re: [Mauiusers] user priority Frédéric Bastien Fri Jun 26 12:00:19 2009

Hi,

thanks for all the suggestion. I will try them, but I'm not sure the admin
will want to change the configuration of the cluster. Is their a way to do
so that won't give a user more priority, juste reorder the jobs he have? I
will try this.

thanks

Fred