modwsgi

[modwsgi] Re: Sometimes my Django site just does not respond at first Robert Coup Thu Jun 18 21:00:37 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Nimrod A. Abing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> >> and occasionally:
> >>
> >> (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_wsgi (pid=9145): Unable to get
> >> bucket brigade for request., referer:
> http://myapp.com.br/admin/website/gallery/add/
> >
> > This error is more serious. Have had some discussion about this in the
> > past, but can't remember what conclusion was. My memory is getting bad
> > in my old age. :-(

I'm looking into this error as well. Trying to correlate it with
requests/uploads/reloads/etc to figure out what's going
on. More info as i find it...

Django uses a database table to maintain session data.

Erm. It can, but it's certainly not best-practise. Set up memcached, its
faster and takes just a few minutes to get going.

Rob :)