modwsgi

[modwsgi] Re: SSL testing + error loging Graham Dumpleton Fri Jun 19 23:00:31 2009

2009/6/20 Nimrod A. Abing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 2:46 AM, gert<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> for me all the SSL testing seem to work, except i can not explain why
>> in my daemon log i get reference to port 443 while i did put this as
>> url https://192.168.1.17:81/appwsgi/www/user/user.htm
>
> You probably have another config file being loaded that sets up
> mod_ssl on port 443. Check /etc/apache2/sites-enabled, assuming you
> are on Debian/Ubuntu and that you are doing Apache configs "the Debian
> way".

>From what I have seen before Gert ignores standard Apache
configuration files and creates his own from scratch with everything
in the same file. A lot of the time he just doesn't do things in
normal ways and not surprised he has so many problems.

Anyway, his problems are possibly because hist port 80 isn't even in a
VirtualHost. If you are going to use VirtualHost you have to be
consistent about it and use it for everything in a sane way.

Graham