modwsgi

[modwsgi] Re: SSL testing + error loging Graham Dumpleton Mon Jun 22 05:00:24 2009

2009/6/20 gert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Jun 20, 7:54 am, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

>> > You probably have another config file being loaded that sets up
>> > mod_ssl on port 443. Check /etc/apache2/sites-enabled, assuming you
>> > are on Debian/Ubuntu and that you are doing Apache configs "the Debian
>> > way".
>>
>> From what I have seen before Gert ignores standard Apache
>> configuration files and creates his own from scratch with everything
>> in the same file. A lot of the time he just doesn't do things in
>> normal ways and not surprised he has so many problems.
>>
>> Anyway, his problems are possibly because hist port 80 isn't even in a
>> VirtualHost. If you are going to use VirtualHost you have to be
>> consistent about it and use it for everything in a sane way.
>>

> Nope its for quickly testing daemon mode and embedded mode at the same
> time on the same document root
>
> embedded https://192.168.1.17:80/appwsgi/www/user/user.htm
> daemon https://192.168.1.17:81/appwsgi/www/user/user.htm (virtual host
> part)
>
> after some investigation i think 443 has to do with the client forcing
> it I think.
>
> Now how about the log files and stderr  from daemon
> https://192.168.1.17:81/appwsgi/www/user/user.htm geting into embedded
> log w80 and server wsgi messages getting into the correct daemon log
> w81 ?
>
> PS the above apache conf is the complete apache conf :)

Fix your use of VirtualHost. Once you start using VirtualHost, you
shouldn't put stuff at global server scope for what is another server.
So, move the port 80 related stuff into its own VirtualHost along side
that for port 81.

Graham