modwsgi

[modwsgi] Re: SSL testing + error loging gert Mon Jun 22 05:01:18 2009

But then I also need to setup a dns server or mangle with my other pc /
etc/hosts so i can put this fake domain in a browser from a other pc.
Anyway I assume it works using 2 different domain names, but I still
think apache should have looked at the Errorlog directive no matter
what the server name would be. I will give it a rest, i like the way
my debug messages are split up now from the rest of the server
messages :P