modwsgi

[modwsgi] Re: SSL testing + error loging Graham Dumpleton Mon Jun 22 05:01:31 2009

2009/6/22 gert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> But then I also need to setup a dns server or mangle with my other pc /
> etc/hosts so i can put this fake domain in a browser from a other pc.
> Anyway I assume it works using 2 different domain names, but I still
> think apache should have looked at the Errorlog directive no matter
> what the server name would be. I will give it a rest, i like the way
> my debug messages are split up now from the rest of the server
> messages :P

Read Apache documentation about default virtual hosts then. It may
also be caused by you not defining a default properly for each port.
Ie., you are using '*:80' and "*:81". Read up about what
"__default__:80" and "__default__:81" mean. See:

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/examples.html#default

Graham