musicbrainz-experts

Re: [mb-experts] BadWin32CDTOCs Björn Krombholz Sat Aug 12 05:11:18 2006

On 1/29/06, Steve Wyles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://musicbrainz.org/reports/generated/BadWin32CDTOCs/
>
> Does anybody know which is the invalid 'bad' TOC on this report? Is it the
> shorter one or the longer?
>
> I'm guessing it's the longer one, but it isn't obvious.

Good question. :)

If the windows TOC is the "bad" one, then it's the longer one.

But I still don't understand this completely. I thought this was the
result of an old bug in some old libmusicbrainz? Or has it been a
Win9x bug?

If it's the former then I don't understand why there are still such
broken TOCs submitted.

#Fuchs