nhibernate-development

Re: [NHibernate-development] Thought about "Nothing new" Fabio Maulo Tue Sep 23 09:01:03 2008

2008/9/23 Ayende Rahien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> no options period?

hahaha you know how many spam we are receiving in this list...
Well... do you can believe that the SF mail list discard some of mails as
spam ??!?!? (and than notify me after 4 days)

Really I'm tired about it and I'm really thinking to swap the dev-list in
google-groups as nh-contrib.

--
Fabio Maulo