nhusers

[nhusers] Many-to-Many with a Join on one side using the look up table? Dave Thu Jun 25 17:00:32 2009

Hi,

I have a DB like this

[Address]   >-----<   [Person_Address]    >------<  [Person]

                                [Address_Type]

I want my Person class to have a Bag of Addresses   but  would like to
have the Addree_Type.Name  field as a String property of Address.?

I know how to go a Many-To-Many join.   And a Normal join   But I am
not sure how I would go about getting a Join from Address >
Person_Address > Address_Type . PropertyName since I do not have a
Class for  Person_Address?