nunit-discuss

[nunit-discuss] Re: Downloading source from Branch for NUnit 2.5 Sergey Popov Fri Jun 26 05:00:52 2009

First, you must download and install Tortoise CVS on your PC (or just
cvsnt command line client):
http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

Secondly, you must read the Developer HowTos section on NUnit web site:
http://www.nunit.org/index.php?p=howtos#latestSourceCVS

Thirdly, you must execute the following commands in Windows console:
1. cvs.exe -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/nunit login
2. cvs.exe -z3 -q
-d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/nunit checkout
-P -r Release-2-5-Branch -d NUnit-2-5-branch nunit20

Mail client adds unnecessary line breaks, ignore them.

Sergey Popov.

P.S. I assume since you are interesting in NUnit, you use Windows.