openbd

[OpenBD] GAE - CFFILE, CFDIRECTORY Baz Wed Jun 24 05:00:45 2009

I am playing around with the latest GAE code drop, trying to test out the
new cffile/cfdirectory functionality, and I can't seem to figure what
attribute combinations to use. For example I tried the following, with
varying error messages:

<cffile action="upload" filefield="form.myfile"
> destination="~google/myfile.txt" />
> Could not find file with URI "~google/myfile.txt" because it is a relative
> path, and no base URI was provided.
>
> <cffile action="upload" filefield="form.myfile" destination="/myfile.txt"
> />
> Could not determine the type of file "file:///myfile.txt".
>
> <cffile action="upload" filefield="form.myfile" destination="/myfile.txt"
> filesystem="google" />
> Could not determine the type of file "file:///myfile.txt".
>
> <cffile action="upload" filefield="form.myfile" destination="myfile.txt"
> filesystem="google" />
> Could not find file with URI "myfile.txt" because it is a relative path,
> and no base URI was provided.

Similarly for cfdirectory.

I know it is not complete so I understand if these aren't working yet. What
is working? Should I even be testing at this stage? Vince, do you have a
dummy cfm page that you use to run a bunch of tests like uploading a file
then reading it and the directory, if so can you post it?

Cheers,
Baz