openmeetings-dev

[openmeetings-dev] red5 and new OM Roberto Torresani Fri Jun 26 03:00:28 2009

Hi all!
a questiona about red5.
If I add a new directory of openmeetings on a red5 server, there is the
possibile to do a thing similar to "red5 reload"?
If I connect to the new directory I receive a 404 error and now I stop and
restart red5 server

Thank
Roberto