phoenix-iphone-developer-group

[Pi] creating 'ping' within an app Bob Mon May 25 03:03:17 2009

Hello-

Im trying to create as part of my app a 'ping'
to a network address as well as its output.  Ive
been searching online and in the docs and the closest
thing I can find is NSNetService.  Does anyone know if
this is the correct class to use or is there a better way?

Thanks