pulpcore

Re: Problem with controlling a Sprite moving along the Path omar Tue Jun 09 17:01:02 2009

Thank you, David. I'll try to check the direction while the sprite is
moving.

And excuse me for one more question : do I have to extends
pulpcore.math.Path to get each joinpoint on the path? Because I'm also
wondering if i could use the contains(x,y) to check whether the sprite
reaches the joinpoint.