pulpcore

Is this called "tearing"? How to remove it? Lulin Zhang Tue Jun 16 22:00:22 2009

Hi all, I'm new to pulpcore and the graphical development, recently I
just wanted to write an simple application somthing like scrolling
images horizontally, but there is a problem when moving images in the
player under debug mode, the images leave their motion tracks on the
screen, screenshot is as the following:

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3655/3633811337_b45839e6e9_o.png

I thought that my app was something similar like the Image example, so
I checked it, and after removing stars related code in load() and
update(), leaving player only, that also created the similar problem,
screenshot:

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/3634624628_0ce1f7009a.jpg

Also, those tracks would be disappeared when I adjust the stage size.
Is this called tearing? Could anyone tell me how to remove it? Thanks
in advance