quartz-dev

Core Image interpolation Issue Srinivasa Prabhu Thu Jun 18 22:00:35 2009

Hi all,

We are working on a image viewer application.
Here  a CIImage is drawn in NSView using the following API :
- (void)drawInRect:(NSRect)dstRect fromRect:(NSRect)srcRect operation: (NSCompositingOperation)op fraction:(CGFloat)delta

But, this API ignores the interpolation settings set to the current graphics context.
Interpolation settings is changed using the following API :
[[NSGraphicsContext currentContext] setImageInterpolation:NSImageInterpolationNone]

Please let me if i am doing something wrong here.
or Is there any way to change the interpolation settings while drawing CIImage?

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas.

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.