quartz-dev

Re: Core Image interpolation Issue Srinivasa Prabhu Mon Jun 22 06:01:05 2009

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your inputs on this issue.
So the question is, what's your input into the CIImage (what are you creating it from), and what are you asking it to render to?

Input image is a file loaded using following API :
[[CIImage alloc]initWithContentsOfURL:[NSURL fileURLWithPath:inFilePath]]
 and the loaded image is rendered without any filters applied.

Regards,
Srinivas.
Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.