quartz-dev

Re: Core Image interpolation Issue Sandy McGuffog Mon Jun 22 06:01:06 2009

Ok - then I'd definitely say that what you are seeing is interpolation from the Core Image pipeline. If you're not actually using Core Image features - you say you're not using filters - then the easiest solution may be just to load your image as something that doesn't interpolate by default, e.g., an NSImage, rather than using Core Image

Sandy