quicktime-api

Re: QTTime to TimeValue conversion Philip Aker Fri Jun 19 19:00:34 2009

On 2009-06-19, at 16:42:04, Philip Aker wrote:

I'm caught in a bind trying to get a TimeValue such as might have been returned from a couple of old QuickTime calls (like GetMovieTime()

IOW, what does the TimeValue of GetMovieTime() express?
Documentation as retrieved from Xcode is not helpful.

and another from an MC) when the input is a QTTime from a QTMovie. My buddy has an extensive existing code base using TimeValues and can't change easily and I'm not exactly a QT master. I'm hoping for some suggestions as to how to proceed or documentation references.

Philip Aker
echo [EMAIL PROTECTED]@nl | tr [EMAIL PROTECTED] p-za-o.@

Democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch.