quicktime-vr

Re: Browser window expand to full screen? David Palermo Thu Jun 25 10:01:08 2009

Ooops.... I forgot to give you my test link...

http://www.worldvr.com/fullscreen/

In Safari (Mac) it works fine. In Firefox (Mac) it will expand but if you drag the window to the right and try it again it only will expand to the right... hard to explain...