resourcespace

www.resourcespace.org Dan Huby Thu Jun 18 11:00:55 2009

I have given ResourceSpace it's own website, so that it is seen more
of a project in itself rather than part of Montala.

http://www.resourcespace.org/

I think it's the right thing to do for the software.

Your feedback is appreciated. If any developers want to add themselves
or their company details to the 'services' page please let me know.

I hope to modify the wiki template to match this site so going to the
wiki is seamless. I don't have much time though and doubt I'll get
round to it for some months so if someone fancies coming up with a
MediaWiki template for this please let me know. Any help with that
would be greatly appreciated.

Dan