ripping

Re: [SlimDevices: Ripping] How to override ID3v1/ID3v2.3 tags? JJZolx Wed Jun 24 19:00:28 2009

SamS;435186 Wrote:
> Please remind me again where the SC cache folder is.  I know it is
> normally hidden, and I recall "unhiding" folders to find it in the
> past.
>
> I created the new Tags column per your recommendation, but *no* files
> have anything show up in that column.

Unless these files have no tags, you should see something there.

> I have all boxes checked.

Under 'Read' or 'Remove'?  If you have them all checked under remove,
then you'll remove all tags.  Checking them all under Read is fine.

--
JJZolx

Jim