rpm-list

Re: Per Arnold Blaasmo Thu Oct 09 00:00:43 2008

 wrote:
> -moz-fixed">Well 2004 was a long time ago. Times have changed too ...
> type=cite>https://www.redhat.com/archives/rpm-list/2004-March/msg00109.html
> asked for
I use a bash shell to build RPMS and to make that acceept a password for
GPG i use:

    # Using 'echo "<password>" | setsid ..' to make rpmbuild take "" as
input to GPG key password.
    echo "<password>" | setsid rpmbuild <build_options> --sign
${HOME}/rpmbuild/SPECS/<package>.spec

This works for automating the build process.

Regards
Per A.