ruboss-framework

[ruboss-framework] Re: 1.1.1 framework release MattFS218 Wed Jan 14 07:01:05 2009

Hi Dima,

I'm going thru, trying to convert my program to 1.1.2 and noticed that
model.id's are now Strings rather than Integers...

Also, in the new version, can I get an example of the proper way to
use .show(). onSuccess does not get called when an item is already
cached, so what is the proper way to retrieve the item if of a cached
object? Thanks.

--matt