sage-devel

[sage-devel] Anybody tried search_* in 4.1.alpha1? kcrisman Fri Jun 26 06:00:29 2009

In trying to find out what was going on in another post, I tried e.g.

sage: search_src("cannot;")
find: -exec: no terminating ";"

sage: search_doc("cannot")
find: -exec: no terminating ";"

Trying to add ; at various points didn't help.  Is this just me
(4.1.alpha1 fresh build on G4 X.4)?  Is GAP running in the
background?  But when I quit, there is no message about that, and in
any case presumably GAP doesn't do the codebase search.

- kcrisman