savagechoreography

[savagechoreography] A New Video File Has Been Uploaded To The Group, 5/22/2008, 10:30 pm savagechoreography Fri Jul 11 15:35:21 2008

Reminder from: savagechoreography Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/savagechoreography/cal

A New Video File Has Been Uploaded To The Group
Thursday May 22, 2008
10:30 pm - 12:00 am
(This event repeats every day.)
Location: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html
Street: Now that yahoo has placed download restrictions for Yahoo Group 'File'
and 'Photo' sections we have moved all of our archive video content to a new
site. Access is completely FREE.
City State Zip: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html
Phone: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html

Notes:
Now that yahoo has placed download restrictions for Yahoo Group 'File' and
'Photo' sections we have moved all of our archive video content to a new site.
Access is completely FREE at
http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2008