server-user

DNSServer class LUQ Wed Jun 24 03:01:17 2009

Hi every one.

When I was read matchers, I sow InSpammerBlacklist matcher. I understood it,
but I can't understand this line
 org.apache.james.dnsserver.DNSServer.getByName(sb.toString());

I go to DNSServer class, but I can't get what is the purpose of this class.
Can somebody briefly explain what the purpose of this class is?

With my regards,