slide-dev

The fate of the client library Bobby Rullo Wed Jan 23 06:01:55 2008

Hi all,

I know that the Slide project is now defunct, but has there been talk of maintaining the client lib as a separate project? Or merging it in the HttpClient? Or something?

It's really the only game in town as far I as can tell with regards to Java DAV libraries and it would be a shame to see it disappear.

My own selfish reason for asking is that a project that I work on (CalDAV4j - a CalDAV client library) is based off the Slide client library and I'm in the process of figuring out what to do next in the light of this news.

Thanks all,

Bobby