sony_psp

Re: [sony_psp] iTune downloads ????????? :O) baarbear Thu Apr 23 16:01:41 2009

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:14:56 -0700 kbknowno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Hi :O)
>
>Help! Can I get a Twilight digatal download
>from iTunes onto my psp save card with out
>it being like brain sergary?
>
>Thanks for any help!
>The Old Lady
>KB

        I think there are programs (other than Itunes itself) that
will allow you to backup any movies or music you put on your Ipod
(I don't think it's possible to download the movie directly from
Itunes to your PSP).

     Even if you were able to get your movies off your Ipod, I
don't think they'd work with your PSP.  They both speak a file
format called mp4 but I've found the PSP speaks a very weird
dialect of mp4 that isn't always (indeed, it most likely isn't)
compatible with the Ipod. I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help to
you.

--
Easy-to-use, advanced features, flexible phone systems.  Click here for more
info.

http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqmC5vtqrA3XDffaU0dwbw4eIRJ3pLSx6jvoMeqHOqaOuMKEqBzhqY/