spree-user

[spree-user] Re: Variable Shopping Items iztech Wed Jun 24 08:01:00 2009

No I think variable shopping is more limited. A perfect example is the
shopping system done by Dell.com
One method of doing this is with Radio Button options.

I think i can build this with javascript but I haven't looked at the
spree code to see if it then possible to follow thru with the sale/cc
verification process.