steelandroid

Re: problems kolbysoft Mon Jun 15 11:00:32 2009

Seems to happen in both Steel and the default browser.
On the log, I see a core dump from the webcore library, which is
pretty much the heart of the webkit browser engine.
There's nothing I can do about it, it's a natove library, but I
suspect that the website has some "bad" code.

Michael