[Prev] Thread [Next] |
[Prev] Date [Next]
Thu May 14 02:00:32 2009
I'm looking for performance data on qtss/dss and the only data I've
found are the following but it's not specified hardware/os used (from
Performance (Simultaneous streams)
* Live streams
* 20 kbps (AAC audio) - 10,000
* 64 kbps (MPEG-4 video & AAC audio) - 2,500
* 300 kbps (MPEG-4 video & AAC audio) - 1,500
* On-Demand Streams
* 20 kbps (AAC Audio) - 8,000
* 64 kbps (MPEG-4 video & AAC audio) - 2,000
* 300 kbps (MPEG-4 video & AAC audio) - 1,000
It's possible to have info about the hardware used?
Where can I found other performance data on qtss/dss? maybe also when
used on linux?
Thanks a lot.
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Streaming-server-dev mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]