streaming-server-dev

RE: sdp filename bug? Bjarne Saltbæk Wed Jun 17 07:01:31 2009

Could be a caching problem.

Have you tried to restart the DSS after you have uploaded test2.sdp ?

Which version of DSS are you using?
On which platform?

Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen
BJARNE SALTBÆK

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 17. juni 2009 15:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: sdp filename bug?

Hi developers,

I have something strange to report.
I stream an RTP stream from  ffmpeg or VLC, put the generated SDP file
in the movies directory of DSS and request this sdp file using
quicktime or VLC. When I name this file test2.sdp, I have a very
strange effect: The DSS repsonds with a 'Bad Request' on the RTSP
DESCRIBE of the audio stream!!
When I name this file something else like test1.sdp or test3.sdp I do
not have this error.
Could this be a bug?

greetz, Philippe.