streaming-server-users

AW: Video recording Tobias Winkler Thu Jun 18 02:00:52 2009

Hello there,

I'd say no, because it's just a simple streaming server, it delivers
streams via the RTSP Protocol (which is hard to record anyway) and
doesn't care about the actual encoding. It only accepts certain formats,
yes, but the user has to care for the encoding, DSS can't encode!

Greetings.

An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Video recording[High Spam Probability=52]

Hi I want to write an application that records video missed calls and I
am wondering if DSS can record if the application servers forwards the
rtp packets to it. Can someone tell me if DSS can actually record video
in different file formats?

Thank you

- Zelalem S.