taterbugmando

Re: songs OlSausage Mon Jun 22 03:01:42 2009

Anything you write is automatically copyright to you. If you are
really concerned, write the songs down on paper or make a tape with
some documentation saying you wrote the song and mail it to yourself
and/or someone you can trust. When you get the package leave it sealed
and store it safely. That way if any legal issues crop up you can
easily prove priority. But really as soon as you wrote it, it's your
copyright.