theuniquegeek

[The Unique Geek] Re: Flash Rebirth - Iris' age Terry Morton Wed Jun 24 07:00:40 2009

I wondered the same thing when I saw her.  I remember that when she was
hanging around the Flash titles a while ago, she was definitely
grandma-aged.

I just chalked it up to Superboy-punch or New Earth or something.  I try not
to think about DC continuity too hard.  It'll drive you insane.