turbine-dev

[Turbine Wiki] Update of "BoardReports" by ScottEade Apache Wiki Thu May 01 00:01:11 2008

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Turbine Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/turbine/BoardReports

The comment on the change is:
Nov report is now on the site.

- As part of the Apache Software Foundation we must report to the board about
our activity. These reports are quarterly due and public. As part of our move
to become a top-level project (TLP), we have to report monthly for the first
three months (May 2007 to July 2007). Reports are then due in mid-August,
November, February and May of each year.
+ As part of the Apache Software Foundation we must report to the board about
our activity. These reports are quarterly due and public. Reports are due in
mid-August, November, February and May of each year.

  Reports are normally written by the PMC Chair, with contributions from the
PMC and community. Each quarter we draft the report on the Wiki. When the
report is submitted to the board we move it to the Turbine website
(http://turbine.apache.org/board-reports.html). If you have a contribution that
is to be considered private, please email it directly to the Turbine PMC
(private AT turbine.apache.org).

  == Pending Reports ==
  Board meetings take place on the 3rd Wednesday of each month - reports are
required by the Monday before that.

-  * ["BoardReport-November2007"] - Submission due by 19 November 2007
   * ["BoardReport-February2008"] - Submission due by 18 February 2008
   * ["BoardReport-May2008"] - Submission due by 19 May 2008
+  * ["BoardReport-August2008"] - Submission due by 19 August 2008
+  * ["BoardReport-November2008"] - Submission due by 19 November 2008