turbine-user

Re: Changing time before auto logout. Scott Eade Mon May 07 18:02:33 2007

session.timeout in your TurbineResources.properties controls this.

Scott

Christopher Thill wrote:
Is there any easy way to change the time before my turbine application auto-logouts a user.

I am using the default torque security implementation.

Thanks in advance,
Chris