typo-list

Re: [typo] wordpress converter Erik Ostrom Mon May 04 02:02:21 2009

Tried this on one of the spam comments I mentioned earlier, selected at
random. I didn't do a scientific test, but generating HTML for that comment
with BlueCloth 1 took about 20 seconds on my devevelopment machine; with
BlueCloth 2, about 0.14. I like it!

--Erik