ubiquity-firefox

[ubiquity] Info RoksVempire Wed Jun 24 07:00:43 2009

Hi!

I installed new pre version of Ubiquity 0.5 but I've some problems...

1
I don't know why but when I write for example "wiki obama in ita" it
show me only in english results..

2:
weather command doesn't work; I write "weather roma" but nothing
happened

3:
how I can use my search engines? For example, I've on search bar
"Metal Archive" plugin...I would like to search by it into Ubiquity,
is it possible?

Thx!