ubuntu-devel

Re: integrating apt-listbugs with bugs.launchpad.net Colin Watson Thu Jun 25 15:00:35 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 03:24:19PM +0800, Tim Webster wrote:
> What next?
> Grap the bugs.launchpad code and add package version tags.

This was part of the original design for Launchpad Bugs (I should know;
I was involved in producing that design some time around the time when I
implemented version tracking in debbugs, back in the early days when
there wasn't really much of an Ubuntu distribution for me to upload to),
but it never came to fruition. The very earliest bug still open on
Launchpad Bugs asks for this:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/424

> Where to please and who to submit patches to?

LP will be open source in a couple of months. I expect this to be fairly
hard work to add, though.

--
Colin Watson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]